In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following:
Copyright (c) Lorraine Williams trading as Lighthouse Proofreading. I own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on my website and the material on my website. If I have used someone else's material I have obtained their permission to do so.
- View pages from my website in a web browser
- Download pages from my website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from my website
You may not:
- Edit, modify or republish any material on this website to use without seeking my prior permission
- Show any material from this website in public without my prior permission
- Use my website in any way or take any action that may cause damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility
- Use my website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful
- Use my website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, or malicious computer software
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to my website without my express written consent
- Use data collected from my website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
- You must not use data collected from my website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities
You must ensure that all the information you supply to me through this website is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on my website or any material or activity that breaches these terms, please let me know by email.
I do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on my website
- That the material on my website is up to date
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available
I reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of my website services and to stop publishing this website at any time without notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if I stop publishing the website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law
To the extent that this website and the information on this website are provided free of charge, I will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- I will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- I will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against me in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website or these terms
Breaches of these terms
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms, if you breach these terms in any way, or if I reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms in any way, I may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings
- Temporarily suspend your access to my website
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing this website
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing this website
Third party websites
I have no control over third party websites and their contents. I accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
I reserve the right to update these terms at any time. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any disputes relating to these terms shall be subject to the [exclusive/non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of England.
You can contact me by: