ISSUED: 12 SEPTEMBER 2018
I may need to change this policy in the future and any changes will be made directly on this webpage so please check in now and again.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT?I may collect the following information from you via the website:
- Name and job title
- Contact and invoice contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data (visit the Cookies Policy for more information)
- Other information relevant to client enquiries, client surveys and/or offers
HOW DO I CAPTURE THIS INFORMATION?Information is collected via the website or email when you voluntarily:
- Submit details via the contact forms
- Opt-in to join the electronic mailing list (which is stored in a MailChimp email marketing database)
- Leave a comment on the website
- Place an order for services
- Submit an email using the email address provided on the website
- Complete any customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions
HOW DO I USE THIS INFORMATION?The data collected from you may be used in the following ways:
- For internal records
- To contact you in response to your specific enquiry
- To understand what you are looking for from my services
- To deliver improved services
- To customise the website according to your requirements and enquiries
- To send you periodical promotional emails about the services, special offers or other information which may be of interest to you
- To contact you by email for market research purposes
- I will never lease, distribute, sell or trade your personal information for marketing purposes to any third-party companies. I will not publish any of your information on this website, social media channels or promotional materials without your prior consent.
HOW DO I STORE THIS INFORMATION?I use suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data. Any personal information held about you is stored and processed under GDPR and in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. Information is securely stored on internal and external computer hard drives, in emails, cloud storage and other compliant third-party sites (as the data processor).
How can you control your information?You have the option to join the mailing list to receive email marketing communications via the website opt-in form. This sign-up button is available on a number of pages including the Home page, Contact page and blog posts.
If you have opted-in to the mailing list to receive emails and would like to be removed at any time then please contact me.
If you have received email marketing communications and would like to remove yourself from the mailing list, you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails through the instructions at the end of each email.