Your copy’s been edited, laid out in the design format and signed off. Now you need a methodical read-through to check the technical elements of your copy.
Proofreading is the quality control to catch any accidental errors, oversights and inconsistencies that have sneaked into your final drafts.
I seamlessly work alongside your copywriting, marketing and design teams so you have the peace of mind that your copy is ready to go.
- Language: spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Understanding: ambiguous & confusing text
- Omissions: missing words & unfinished sentences
- Inconsistencies: spelling, hyphens, capitals & dates
- Aesthetics: word breaks & hanging words or lines
- Typography: font style, size & colour
- Layout: text & imagery alignment