Your copy’s been edited, signed off and laid out in its design format. Now you need a methodical read-through to check that the technical elements of your document are just as they should be.
Proofreading is the quality control to catch any accidental errors, oversights and inconsistencies that have sneaked into your final drafts.
I seamlessly work alongside your copywriting, marketing and design teams so you have the peace of mind that your copy is ready to go.
- Language: spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Understanding: ambiguous & confusing text
- Omissions: missing words & unfinished sentences
- Inconsistencies: spelling, hyphens, capitals & dates
- Aesthetics: word breaks & hanging words or lines
- Typography: font style, size & colour
- Layout: text & imagery alignment